TopicHow To Solve Kindle Error Code 403 For Android App?
I am facing a problem related to kindle error code 403. While i am trying to login kindle for android app the error code shown on window. If anyone know that this problem how to fix it. So please suggest me.
To Fix This Problem Check This Steps
1. Open Windows Task Manager.
2. Click on Services Tab.
3. Then look at the bottom. You will see Open Services.
4. Now a new window will be opened. Scroll down and find Windows Update.
5. Double click on Windows Update.
6. Then Windows Update Properties will be opened.
7. Now set Startup Type as Automatic.
8. Click on Apply. Then click on start. Now click on OK.
I hope you won't face error kindle error code 403 again
Alternate Google Account Maybe there is an issue that is associated with your Gmail Account so you can try this method: -Create a new Gmail Account -Then go for Google Play Store then Press Menu Button then go for Accounts and then finally select alternative Gmail account (the new one) -After these two steps try installing the app again.