Forums

TopicHow to Remove Google Search History On Android and Windows

• Wed 26th Dec 2018 - 2:08pm

If you want to delete your Google search history on your Android due to privacy resons, then this article is for you, here we’re going to teach you some steps to clear your entire search history

On Android

1. Tap on the Google app – This app you’ll find on your main phone screen.
    2. Press More – This three horizontal shape line button at the lower right corner of your screen.
    3. Press Settings – This option is at the lower side of the menu.
    4. Select Accounts and Privacy – It’s within the “Search” header.
    5. Press My activity – This button you’ll find towards the upper of the menu. This launches your search activity in a browser window.
    6. Press the menu – This button you’ll see at the top right corner of the page. A menu will enlarge.

If you’re operating Google Chrome as your web browser, ensure that you press the three-dot menu at the upper right corner of the page.

• Thu 27th Dec 2018 - 7:08am

Well, it's very easy to remove your history because it would cause a burden on your photo and speed-down it later. I have shared some pictures on dvgfineartsandframing which is the best thing you must try to consider, we are offering the different kinds of services worldwide.

• Thu 21st Feb 2019 - 12:13pm

Follow official forum and copy step by step process over there, I am sure you would be glad to get a reasonable response from their forum. I am writing on wdassociation these days and would surely love to share my opinions, go through my stuff online and tell me how can I write articles that are free of cost, keep sharing nice and wonderful information with me.

• Mon 1st Apr 2019 - 11:56am

Nice steps, I have copied your step by step process and now able to delete my Google search history from my mobile, awesome technique, follow me at sethyoungphd and try to share more valuable information at my blog, do you think that online marketing can change your stuff, well, we all love to do that and that is the best thing ever.

Please register or login to post forum replies