Forums

TopicMike Yeung attributes a part of his esports success to MapleStory

• Sat 26th May 2018 - 9:19am

Maplestory 2 Mesos  has attracted the interest of a large number of Vietnamese players by its non-target action gameplay with exceptionally interesting combo moves, just about all of which control the characters moving, flipping through the keyboard . Along with that, the cartoon platform is very cute and beautiful.

MapleStory 2 is a non-target action where players may do constant combos through hot keys on the keyboard.

It must be noted that, virtually all players control the character motions, fluttering from the game via the keyboard. Of course, players can still use the mouse but mainly to choose the symbols such as character, bag map ...

It was a simpler time and for most, the very first MMORPG they have ever played, because the match was free.

Tuesday evening, Yeung submitted on the MapleStory subreddit, saying exactly what the game meant to him how MS2 Mesos influenced his livelihood.

Hey I wanted to share my passion for this game because I was reminded of MS now. I began playing maplestory once I was only a kid below the name greenmike and I recall having such a fun time interacting with people, making new friends, performing celebration quests, going into the free market and leveling up. Now I am currently a pro gamer for TSM playing league of legends as a complete time career. Looking back maplestory is just one of the games which led me to become passionate about gambling and also to become a professional gamer.

Yeung recalls the fun times had with the community in MapleStory, as well as the drive it instilled in him to continue to pursue gambling. How wholesome!

This is not the first time a pro has discussed the classic game. Team Liquid midlaner Eugene "Pobelter" Park tweeted about playing the game (jokingly or not) in 2017 and we're convinced that more League pros have played.

Please register or login to post forum replies