TopicHow to fix ‘Unable to set up AOL mail on Mac’?
If you are unable to set up AOL mail on Mac, you may not be following the correct steps. Below are the proper steps using which you can set up AOL mail on Mac without encountering any malfunction:
- You need to open the mail application on your Mac
- Click on the ‘Add account’ option
- Select ‘IMAP’ as the account type.
- Enter your AOL email ID and type ‘imap.aol.com.’
- Now, you would have to type your AOL account password
- Type ‘smtp.aol.com’ in the outgoing mail server
- You should enable the ‘Use Authentication’ option to proceed.
By following these steps, you would be able to get done with the process. If the issue persists, you can also get in touch with aol phone number to speak to experts regarding your problem
It's such a useful guide! I will follow these steps. Do you know that you can buy custom essays online here?