Forums

TopicQuickBooks Error 5502

• Mon 17th Jun 2019 - 9:18am
    QuickBooks Error 5502 can be categorized as – QuickBooks data happens to be uploaded, but neglected to connect to the server. Error Code 3005, 5503 may also be the same category of errors.

Real cause of QB Error 5502?
    This QuickBooks error occurs due to an issue with Intuit online services or third-party developer application connections to QuickBooks. The data in your QuickBooks company file was uploaded successfully, but an error occurred while downloading the changes created by applications using Intuit online services or third-party developer application connections to QuickBooks.

Just how to fix the QB Error 5502?
    Troubleshooting QuickBooks Error 5502

Note: Please make certain before you perform the particular problem solving steps for the error you may be facing, you need to ensure Sync Manager is as much as date. You are able to ignore this error, if you don’t use any online application that modifies your data.

Intuit servers may be busy or unavailable at that one time. You are able to retry the Sync after sometime.
    If the above solution does not resolve the matter or answr fully your question, you can read discussions and post messages and questions associated with your issue from the Intuit QuickBooks Community site introduced by Intuit or perhaps you can relate with the QuickBooks tech support team for guidance and error fixation.
  • Tue 18th Jun 2019 - 5:07pm

Is quickbook available now online because I think the trend of quickbook has gone away. I am working through online medium and will help you if you need my support check out greenblueuniversity right now which is a unique and impressive stage, I must tell you that articles can help you a lot. Keep up the good work my friend.

Please register or login to post forum replies