News

nKnown EPL Groupstage Season 1

Mon 11th May 2015 - 6:09pm : General

Ab dieser Woche ist es nun soweit, nKnown ist offiziell in des ESL Pro League.

(Unter anderem werden dort Teams wie Senpai, EnRo Griffins, PENTA Sports  und Team Upside Down an den Start gehen und niemand ist dort zu Unrecht. Wir können uns auf eine spannende Saison freuen und hoffen, dass ihr fleißig einschaltet um unser Team zu supporten!

Matchday ist im Normalfall Mittwochs um 19 oder 21 Uhr.

Das erklärte Ziel von FreeZe und Konsorten sind ganz klar die Playoffs. Nach erfolgreichem Bestehen dieser weiteren Hürde, werden die finalen Marches in Köln zu bestreiten sein, die unter den besten zwei Teams der ESL Summer Saison ausgetragen werden und im besten Fall zum erhofften Finalsieg nKnown's führen.

7 Spiele

7 Gegner

7 Neue Chancen

AUF GEHTS JUNGS!!

Die nKnown Community steht als geschlossenen Gemeinschaft hinter euch und blickt stolz auf ihre ehrgeizigen Finalisten.

reicH

reicH

Hendrik

Your Comments

• Mon 16th Apr 2018 - 7:24am

The NFL jersesys shop scene of the postseason Saints's regrettable exit last year is still vivid. Defensive end-user Cameron Jordan believes that if the defense team is stronger then the SaintsShop NFL Jerseys By Team may get the Super Bowl. Into the offseason, Jordan has been trying very hard to recruit Endem Kong Su, but he was disappointed that Sue eventuallyBuy Custom NFL Jerseys chose the Lost and Lost Los Angeles, he chatted endlessly in the interview complained that Su could not wear the black shirt. "The ability Shop NFL Hatsto introduce players like Su is definitely a huge improvement, but it's clear he's more interested in Los Angeles." Jordan said in a live interview: "I'mShop NFL T-Shirts not saying I'm disappointed but just feel a bit sorry. The experience of the past year has given I know a lot, I think we had a chance to recruit him, butShop NFL Hoodie I didn't succeed.San Francisco 49ers Jerseys I think we can go fishing in the weekend in Louisiana, we can do everything and we can take him everywhere. The Super Bowl is even Philadelphia Eagles Jerseysmore eager to go further in the playoffs. The Rams have done a lot of big things during the offseason and will be our strongest Customized New England Patriots Jerseysopponents." It's a partnership with a defensive beast like Su that I believe is a dream for any player. Cameron JordanCustomized Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys also used to make a double-ghost match with Su, but in the twinkling of an eye, Su chose the league's best defensiveLos Angeles Rams Hats player, Aaron Donald, and turned from a teammate to an opponent. "I want to say that our defense was very good last year, but he needs aAtlanta Falcons Hats strong core. I just want more powerful teammates." Although he did not win the Soviet Union, the biggest thing the Saints team did during Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodiethe offseason was Renewed quarterback Drew Bliss, considering that Brisbane is 39 years old, the team has to find his successor.Washington Redskins Hoodie Judging from the team’s 27th pick, they have only two excellent quarterbacks. One is Lamar Jackson of the University of LouisvilleTennessee Titans Hoodie and the other is Mason-Lu of Oklahoma State. Astoria. If you are the Saint General Manager, then who would you choose? Cameron JordanDenver Broncos T-shirts gives such an answer. "If I'm looking for a future quarterback, then I'll give him the same treatment as Aaron Rogers. Let him learn aChicago Bears T-shirts few years behind Brisbane, and then let him play." Jordan pulled in the screen Mar-Jackson said that he clearly pointed out that the reporterArizona Cardinals T-shirts soon realized this: "Are you talking about Lamar Jackson?" Jordan joked: "No, no, no. I mean Sheldon-Jenkins of Louisville. "We Kansas City Chiefs Hatsknow that a few months of predictions may become meaningless in the hours of the NFL draft show. I don't know how Lamar Jackson willCustomized Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys feel when he hears Cameron Jordan's remarks. Lang has a good intention, and the Saints also want to prevent the otherPittsburgh Steelers Jerseys team from winning.

• Wed 28th Mar 2018 - 12:39pm

very nice posts. really to be appreciated awsome and a great stuff keep posting like this.having a great smile here .too good . Avriq,Avriq India

• Mon 25th Dec 2017 - 2:11pm

You have created a history over here, i am amazed how did you find these websites and games? I am looking a writer for nyaerialteachers this year as i have lanuched a new project and i believe our new attention would bring a lot of traffic if it starts working properly.

• Fri 24th Nov 2017 - 2:50pm

Amazingly, I knew most of these tricks beforhand. I once read an essaydune review about another work like this one and that is where I learned about them. It is very nice of you to share them here though, interesting!

• Tue 12th May 2015 - 2:07am

ME TOO!

• Mon 11th May 2015 - 6:25pm

I LIKE IT!

Please register or login to post comments