News

ESL One BF4 Summer 2015 Cup #3 Europe

Tue 16th Jun 2015 - 8:25pm : Gaming

Nachdem der #3 ESL One BF4 Summer 2015 Cup wieder beendet wurde,

konnte sich unser BF4 Team erneunt einen erfolgreichen 7 Platz sicher.

Desweiteren wurde nun auch das Season Ranking auf den neusten Stand gebracht,

in welchem sich derzeit unsere Jungs auf dem 5 Platz befinden.

Zunächst konnten sich unsere Jungs gegen das Englsiche Team Nameless mit einem soliden 2:0 durchsetzten.

Trotz einer sehr starken ersten Runde, reichte es leider nicht für den Sieg.

Damit erreichte unser Team nKnown wieder mit Platz 7 und bekam erneut 10 Punkte im Ranking gutgeschrieben.

Der nächste Qualifikations Cup für Groupstage findet am 16.06.15 statt. Gespannt freuen wir uns auf die nächste Spiele und wünschen weiter hin

Viel Glück und Erfolg

mankil987

mankil987

Max PĆ¼ttner

Your Comments

• Fri 27th Apr 2018 - 12:51pm

Wow!! The game looks really attractive for the game lovers. The pictures and effects given for the game gives a different atmosphere for the players. I really loved it and want to see more pictures of the game from here.canon printer support

• Mon 16th Apr 2018 - 7:22am

The NFL jersesys shop scene of the postseason Saints's regrettable exit last year is still vivid. Defensive end-user Cameron Jordan believes that if the defense team is stronger then the SaintsShop NFL Jerseys By Team may get the Super Bowl. Into the offseason, Jordan has been trying very hard to recruit Endem Kong Su, but he was disappointed that Sue eventuallyBuy Custom NFL Jerseys chose the Lost and Lost Los Angeles, he chatted endlessly in the interview complained that Su could not wear the black shirt. "The ability Shop NFL Hatsto introduce players like Su is definitely a huge improvement, but it's clear he's more interested in Los Angeles." Jordan said in a live interview: "I'mShop NFL T-Shirts not saying I'm disappointed but just feel a bit sorry. The experience of the past year has given I know a lot, I think we had a chance to recruit him, butShop NFL Hoodie I didn't succeed.San Francisco 49ers Jerseys I think we can go fishing in the weekend in Louisiana, we can do everything and we can take him everywhere. The Super Bowl is even Philadelphia Eagles Jerseysmore eager to go further in the playoffs. The Rams have done a lot of big things during the offseason and will be our strongest Customized New England Patriots Jerseysopponents." It's a partnership with a defensive beast like Su that I believe is a dream for any player. Cameron JordanCustomized Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys also used to make a double-ghost match with Su, but in the twinkling of an eye, Su chose the league's best defensiveLos Angeles Rams Hats player, Aaron Donald, and turned from a teammate to an opponent. "I want to say that our defense was very good last year, but he needs aAtlanta Falcons Hats strong core. I just want more powerful teammates." Although he did not win the Soviet Union, the biggest thing the Saints team did during Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodiethe offseason was Renewed quarterback Drew Bliss, considering that Brisbane is 39 years old, the team has to find his successor.Washington Redskins Hoodie Judging from the team’s 27th pick, they have only two excellent quarterbacks. One is Lamar Jackson of the University of LouisvilleTennessee Titans Hoodie and the other is Mason-Lu of Oklahoma State. Astoria. If you are the Saint General Manager, then who would you choose? Cameron JordanDenver Broncos T-shirts gives such an answer. "If I'm looking for a future quarterback, then I'll give him the same treatment as Aaron Rogers. Let him learn aChicago Bears T-shirts few years behind Brisbane, and then let him play." Jordan pulled in the screen Mar-Jackson said that he clearly pointed out that the reporterArizona Cardinals T-shirts soon realized this: "Are you talking about Lamar Jackson?" Jordan joked: "No, no, no. I mean Sheldon-Jenkins of Louisville. "We Kansas City Chiefs Hatsknow that a few months of predictions may become meaningless in the hours of the NFL draft show. I don't know how Lamar Jackson willCustomized Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys feel when he hears Cameron Jordan's remarks. Lang has a good intention, and the Saints also want to prevent the otherPittsburgh Steelers Jerseys team from winning.

• Tue 3rd Apr 2018 - 9:23pm

Rusty-shaded blood spreads or dark fecal dabs on bed sheets, beddings, the undersides of box springs, behind headboards, along baseboards and around warming vents. punaise de lit piqure

• Wed 28th Mar 2018 - 12:35pm
  • Thu 22nd Mar 2018 - 11:05am

Good luck with the upcoming match. Running up from 7th to 5th is a hard thing to do and you guys have done great. Keep up the efforts and i am sure you will emerge victorious.

• Thu 21st Dec 2017 - 8:25pm

if you havent tried out the division i would proudly say you are missing out after assasins creed this happens to be my second most favorite game i influenced a couple of my collegues at australian writings discount code they have completely fallen in love with the game

• Tue 4th Oct 2016 - 12:25pm

I have read so much information about Europe summer tournament. So we are prefer to know about gaming articles and superior essays reviews. Thanks for giving different topics and gaming reviews for all of us.

• Thu 18th Jun 2015 - 8:43am

Englsiche  xD

Please register or login to post comments